Our new line of Tulasara products are the best companion for a night where you simply want to stay in and relax.
Our recommended steps for this night to yourself.
1. Turn off your phone and any other electronic distractions.
2. Light a few candles for your self in the area where you will be spending this time. (we suggest the bathroom as it is a secluded area where you're like not to be bothered. )
3. If you have access to a bathtub, leave some warm watering running. While it gets filled, grab yourself a cold cup of water and sprinkle some lemon water onto to it. You may also add sugar to the water for some sweetness. This lemon water will be a great way to balance the heat in the bath tub.
4. Select 4 of your favorite essences or oils. Take the time smell each and decide on two (2) to bring in the bath with you. One, lightly pour 6-7 drops in the bath. The other you will dap on your wrists, behind your ears and in the temples of your forehead.
5. Last step before getting into the bath tub, select songs that will relax you. Preferable ones without lyrics. Something soothing to allow your mind to distract itself with the melody so you may shut off entirely.
6. Stay in as long as the water beneath you feels warm and simply enjoy this moment of peace. You may read if relaxing entirely seems difficult, but otherwise, just lay.